Tuesday 12 February 2013

Completing Sentences



1.       Since they played well, ……………………………………………………..
2.       Had I seen him once more,……………………………………………....
3.       Be truthful if like…………………………………………………………….l…
4.       1971 is the year when ……………………………………………………….
5.       Hardly had I reached the station when ………………………….....
6.       Soarav can lend you money provided ………………………………..
7.       Wait here until …………………………………………………………….......
8.       Nobody knows when …………………………………………………………
9.       He reads more so that ………………………………………………........
10.   Unless you attempt all the questions, ………………………………..
11.   He pretends as if ………………………………………………………………..
12.   If I were a millionaire, …………………………………………………………
13.   He came home after …………………………………………………………..
14.   No sooner had I heard the news than ……………………………….
15.   If I were a king, …………………………………………………………………..
16.   It is he who ……………………………………………………………………….
17.   I am sure that ……………………………………………………………………
18.   The man is so old that ………………………………………………………
19.   I know where ……………………………………………………………………
20.   If he studied hard,  ……………………………………………………………
21.   We eat so that …………………………………………………………………..
22.   He is so weak that …………………………………………………………….
23.   If you take a balanced diet  ,…………………………………………….
24.   Walk fast lest …………………………………………………………………..
25.   He speaks as if …………………………………………………………………
26.   The load is so heavy that …………………………………………………
27.   As soon as we saw him,  …………………………………………………….
28.   ………………………………………………………………… is not gold.
29.   A man is known by ……………………………………………………………
30.   As she was ill , ………………………………………………………………….
31.   Unless you study attentively , ………………………………………….
32.   He worked hard so that ……………………………………………………
33.   10 pm is the time when ………………………………………………….
34.   Five years have passed since ………………………………………….
35.   He went out although ……………………………………………………
36.   It is a long time since …………………………………………………….
37.   Avoid mistakes lest ………………………………………………….......
38.   Saturday is the day when …………………………………………….
39.   Since the boy broke discipline , ……………………………………..
40.   Danger comes where …………………………………………………..
41.   Scarcely had I reached the station ………………………………...
42.   If I had seen him,  ………………………………………………………….
43.   Since they played well, they won the match.
44.   Had I seen him once more, I would have taken him to task.
45.   Be truthful if like to be honoured by all.
46.   1971 is the year when we became independent.
47.   Hardly had I reached the station when the train left.
48.   Soarav can lend you money provided you give back it in time.
49.   Wait here until I come back.
50.   Nobody knows when he will come.
51.   He reads more so that he can pass.
52.   Unless you attempt all the questions, you will fail in the examination.
53.   He pretends as if he knew everything.
54.   If I were a millionaire, I would help the poor.
55.   He came home after I had gone home.
56.   No sooner had I heard the news than you informed me.
57.   If I were a king, I would help the poor.
58.   It is he who has done the work.
59.   I am sure that he will come.
60.   The man is so old that he cannot walk.
61.   I know where he lives.
62.   If he studied hard, he would pass the exam.
63.   We eat so that we can live.
64.   He is so weak that he cannot work.
65.   If you take a balanced diet, you can keep your body fit.
66.   Walk fast lest you should miss the train.
67.   He speaks as if he were mad.
68.   The load is so heavy that I cannot carry it.
69.   As soon as we saw him, he fled away.
70.   All that glitters is not gold.
71.   A man is known by the company he keeps.
72.   As she was ill, she could not go to school.
73.   Unless you study attentively, you will fail in the examination.
74.   He worked hard so that he could shine in life.
75.   10 pm is the time when we go to bed.
76.   Five years have passed since I saw her.
77.   He went out although it was raining heavily.
78.   It is a long time since we met him last.
79.   Avoid mistakes lest you should fail in the examination.
80.   Saturday is the day when I go to market to buy daily necessaries.
81.   Since the boy broke discipline, he was punished.
82.   Danger comes where danger is feared.
83.   Scarcely had I reached the station when the train left.
84.   If I had seen him, I would have met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment